Early Voting is October 24 – November 5, 2022.
During this time, you can vote in-person at the following locations between 8:30am and 5:00pm each day:
- Supervisor of Elections Offices:
- 530 Whitehead Street, #101; Key West
- 10015 Overseas Highway; Marathon
- 102050 Overseas Highway, #137; Key Largo
- Other Locations:
- Big Pine Community Park, End of Sands Road; 31009 Atlantis Drive; Big Pine Key
- Islamorada Branch Library; 81830 Overseas Highway; MM 81.7; Islamorada
Voters will be asked to show a valid photo ID with signature on Election Day. Acceptable forms include:
- Florida driver’s license or ID card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles;
- US passport;
- debit or credit card;
- military ID; student ID;
- retirement center ID;
- neighborhood association ID;
- public assistance ID;
- veteran health ID issued by the US Department of Veterans Affairs;
- license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm; or
- an employee ID card issued by the federal government, the state of Florida, or any county or municipality.
If your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature.
Vote by Mail Ballot Holders
Any voter who received a vote-by-mail (VBM) ballot may return their completed ballots in-person during business hours at a Secure Ballot Intake Station located at each of the five early voting locations listed above. If you prefer to vote in-person, you may surrender your VBM ballot and vote on Election Day. A voter who had previously requested a vote-by-mail ballot but is unable to surrender it will be permitted to vote (possibly with a provisional ballot). The absentee ballot will be cancelled if received later.